Blog's music


Every entry of the label "My World" has its own song. Please, stop the song you're listening to before playing another one.

Friday, October 10, 2014

The Animal In Me

We've all seen one of those Internet tests with some eye-catching title like "Which Mythological Creature are you?"... Well, I'm sure they are the best for bored teenagers without nothing else to do that will forget the results after posting them on Facebook or Twitter but I never really believed in those.
The thing is that, in an English class, the task was to do one of those tests (called "The Animal In You") which calls itself "The Most Accurate Personality Test on the Web" (that is NOT pretentious at all!), and the results were... disturbing? Well, here are the results for me of The Most Accurate Personality Test on the Web (sure).

So, I'm a...

...Mole

Careers and Hobbies
Engineering · Songwriting · Grave Digger · Researching · Music · Poetry · Coffeshops · Designing
  • Songwriting/Music. You bet! That's what I want to be, a singer-songwriter! Yay!
  • Researching. Well, that's something I like as well. My first thought about future careers was Chemistry, but if I have to choose between music and science, I really don't know what to choose...
  • Grave Digger. Everyone loves this, some just won't admit.
  • Poetry. I guess songwriting is a way of making poetry after all, so yes.
  • Designing. I like to draw, but I'm sure there's a huge difference between drawing musclegut furries and designing clothes, buildings, and all those things...

Overview (most relevant points)
I feel... offended. Cute, though.
"They have pasty complexions and are usually seen in late night coffee shops, jazz bars or underground clubs."
 The only right thing here is that I have pasty complexions. I just hate to go outside home at night... and I don't really like jazz (except when it comes to Katie Melua, then I love it). 

"Passive and unassertive, they prefer to retreat at the first sign of confrontation and would rather run than take physical action."
 I guess I'll have to agree with that one. I really prefer non-confrontational ways of doing things.

"Moles have extremely sharp minds and are excellent problem solvers. As reflected in their determined burrowing through difficult terrain, moles prefer solutions with straight lines rather than having to go around problems."
 Hell, yeah. My science marks can be a good check for that one.

So... I guess that test is pretty accurate, but not 100%... For sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment