Blog's music


Every entry of the label "My World" has its own song. Please, stop the song you're listening to before playing another one.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Multiple Intelligences (and how I blow at some of them)

"Scientific method girl
The theorems speak to me" 
"Science Genius Girl" - Freezepop

Back to Internet tests, our English task today was taking this one. It's about multiple intelligences related to some things we like to do or are good at. I know my capacities and I know which types of intelligences are most present in me: Logical Intelligence should be the highest, followed by Intrapersonal Intelligence and Musical Intelligence. Even though, I consider I'm also good at what Naturalistic and Visual/Spatial Intelligences refer to, since I draw quite often and what I draw requires some knowledge on animal and human anatomies. However, I don't really think that conditions my personality so I don't get how this test is going to be right...

Anyway, let's see my results:

  • Linguistic. That's one of my potential abilities, though not the best. I'm good at... Greek.
  • Logical. To raise my auto-esteem, when I'm feeling down, my brother usually calls me "Science Genius Girl"... And, hell yeah, he's right! I totally agree with this chart, I love to solve mathematical and scientific problems and I'm actually good at it!
  • Interpersonal. Jeez... It's true, I blow at interpersonal relationships, that's why I'm usually taken as a weirdo... So I guess the chart is right again.
  • Intrapersonal. Well, I guess the chart got it again. I spend most of my time with myself, so I got to have a lot of this Intelligence.
  • Musical. Oh, come on! My Musical Intelligence being as much as my Kinaesthetic one would be a quite legitimate justification to commit suicide, especially when I hate sports and I would want to become a singer, don't you think? This drives me crazy...
  • Visual/Spatial. I guess I agree with this one as well. I'm getting better every day at drawing, but I sill got so much to improve! My drawings still have no background (XD), so that's still low as an Intelligence.
    The intention was to draw him making pushups, but legs look terribly off so he's flying (XD)!
  • Naturalistic. OH, THANKS! My 9 in Biology is fake, I get it! So are my 9 in Nature in 1st of ESO and my other high marks in Biology and Geology in general!... Seriously, are you kidding me? I may not know the names of some plants and birds, but I comprehend what they are made of and I'm good at Biology in general... But I guess all that the test contemplated was practical investigation of the environment, and not remembering data from books like I do, so maybe it's right.
  • Kinaesthetic. I never do sports, I only move if it's compulsory, I fail P.E... This results on me should not be legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment