Blog's music


Every entry of the label "My World" has its own song. Please, stop the song you're listening to before playing another one.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

What if I was an animator?




"Imagination, life is your creation"
"Barbie Girl" - Aqua

Lately I've been thinking about starting making animations based on my drawings and thoughts. I've been thinking, also, about animation in general: apart from made-for-children animation, I can see a lot of people expressing thoughts and views through stories, sometimes in a quite subtle way and sometimes loudly and clearly.

Jack Croc meets clothing!
So, what if I created a world for my characters? They would stop being empty bodies, they would have their own thoughts and opinions, which would lead them to act in different certain ways (I guess J. Croc would start wearing some kind of shirt at last!)... And that's simply wonderful! I'll always say creating a virtual world is a very special thing (hello, science fiction authors) which really helps a human to grow, so I've started to work on my first animation. I've already done the script (in Spanish, though) and I'll end the characters' design in some days (I've got two characters out of four!).

Regarding movement and animation, I guess it will have to wait until I get the possibility and experience to do it right, but I'm sure it's going to be worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment