Blog's music


Every entry of the label "My World" has its own song. Please, stop the song you're listening to before playing another one.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

I got FROOT!



"Froot!"
"Froot" - Marina And the Diamonds
 
Last Thursday (yesterday, to be honest) my parents gave me a very special gift: they bought me FROOT! Yes, FROOT, Marina and The Diamonds' new album! I was the happiest thing on Earth (and still I am!)!

The Deluxe Edition of the album includes a booklet with the lyrics of all the songs, which make a rainbow effect: each track's lyrics are written in a color, from yellow and orange ("Happy" and "Froot", respectively) to dark green and warm green ("Savages" and "Immortal"), passing through light red ("I'm A Ruin"), dark red ("Blue"), pink ("Forget"), strong pink ("Gold"), purply pink ("Can't Pin Me Down"), purple ("Solitaire"), dark
blue ("Better Than That") and greensh blue ("Weeds").

I love all of the tracks in the album ♥ ♥ ♥ ! My personal favorites are "Gold", "Immortal", "Forget", "Blue" and "Savages".

♥ A M A Z I N G ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment