Blog's music


Every entry of the label "My World" has its own song. Please, stop the song you're listening to before playing another one.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day Task

 "I’m your carnal flower, I’m your bloody rose
Pick my petals off and make my heart explode
I’m your deadly nightshade, I’m your cherry tree
You’re my one true love, I’m your destiny"
"FROOT" - Marina And The Diamonds

For the task of today, we've had to visit this site and do the exercises of, at least, one of the proposed links. I chose the 'Elllo has a nice listening game about Valentine's Day Gift Hints' and, after listening to a speech full of gender stereotypes and 'things that work for girls' that would honestly work for both genders (men like to feel loved too!), I answered all the questions correctly without any mistake (it wasn't that hard...).

So, here's the screenshot of the result:


No comments:

Post a Comment