Blog's music


Every entry of the label "My World" has its own song. Please, stop the song you're listening to before playing another one.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Impatient for next year!


"And that's what makes my life so freaking fantastic!"
"The Fear" - Lily Allen

Thank you so much for reading this blog! This is the fortieth and definitely last entry of Littlest Things, the place where all kinds of English tasks and thoughts/opinions of myself have been harboured throughout all of 4th of ESO (which upsettingly can also be said as "the WC where my brain has been defecating during the brownish amount of time of nine months...")!

Today it's Friday the 11th of September, which means the 2015-16 school year is just a weekend away from beginning! Taking a look at Littlest Things, and trying to find a word or some to describe what I feel about the upcoming chance of the creation of its successor, I can only think of "amazed," "nervous," and, specially, "curious!" Curious for seeing what my next blog could be about, curious for seeing what's to come, curious to feel what I'll feel, curious for interaction and curious for conversation, curious for knowledge and curious for learning, curious for love and curious for yearning... Just curious about everything, actually!

So, right now, Littlest Things is on a hospital bed screaming out of pain and physical suffering for a (maybe too big) baby to come out of her... mp3 Goear audio file, and cursing off whoever caused her grief (thanks, English Department, for getting my 1 year old daughter pregnant...) from scream to scream. So, leaving this disturbingly painful jocose metaphor behind (and hoping it landed without offense), you'll be able to find next year's blog in a gadget on the right-hand side of this blog (unless Google decides to rearrange blogs' design completely and it moves to a far plane where only spirits of madness and random parenthesis-filling can find it along with other forevermore lost gadgets) with a linked image accompanied by a description which comes to mean that it's a link to the so mentioned blog. It takes a genius to find, right? Well, actually, [at least from this computer] it seems the image is broken, so... just click the broken image. That one, not my profile image, regardless of how sexiness makes it considered broken, duh.

As a premise, look at this cat:



So, long story made short: see you this year, my unexistant if-existant-forever-silent fans! I love you! Now marry me! Or not! It's your life isn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment